Cherries

Monday, September 1, 2008

Long-Lazy-Weekend

Hi Friends,

This is one of those Monday's that I don't have much to talk about. This works well with my resolution to talk less, although Dave will snicker at the idea that I've had any level of success with this venture.

In any case, it's been a heavenly-lazy-long weekend. Dave went to his convention while Mason and I didn't do much to talk about. Other than a quick trip to the state fair to, Mason and I had a movie night. We watched Mary Poppins (which we both loved!), and then we camped outside...that is until a wicked wind whipped up and had me hustling us all in the house to our beds.

Today is Labor Day and we're doing more of the same. The highlight of my day today was reading a good book in the backyard and falling asleep in the swing with a freshly bathed Mr. Riley! I love this quote from Martha Beck. What about you, what have you done this Labor Day weekend?

Kathy

"Here's one of the very few generalizations I believe unconditionally: There is not one useful thing we can do that we don't do better when we're relaxed."
Martha Beck

No comments: